The Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump is a simple, easy to use manual breast pump. What sets this device apart from its competition is that it features two modes, Stimulation and Expression. Using the two modes there is greater milk production in less time.
The Lansinoh also has a number of other features that make it great value. It comes with two flange sizes to increase comfort and ensure an ideal fit. It is lightweight and therefore portable, making it easy to use at home or on-the-go. It is discrete as well and can even be used in your office. And of course, it is 100% PBA free.
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump Design
The Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump is a manual breast pump designed for simplicity. It has only seven parts and can be put together in under a minute. Its ergonomic “ease-expression” handle is designed to reduce hand fatigue.
The pump itself looks like what is pictured below, with the purple handle and opaque attached bottle.
The Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump has some great features.
- Stimulation and Expression modes allows for more milk creation in less time
- Two sizes of ComfortFit flanges provide for best suction and fit
- Ergonomically designed handle reduces hand fatigue
- Simple design with only seven parts for simple assembly and easy use
- It has a discrete, lightweight design that is easy to pack and transport
- The ComfortSeal cushion is gentle on the breast
- All components are dishwasher safe and BPA free
The Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump can be purchased for around $26. This is one of the less expensive manual breast pumps on the market. It comes with a lot of positive reviews and nice features.
The Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump package includes:
- 1 x Breast pump body with handle
- 1 x NaturalWave nipple
- 1 x Cap and collar
- 2 x Sample storage bags
Ratings and Reviews
I find that Amazon reviews provide great insight into the quality of a product and so we have included the Rating and the number of reviews for you to see here.
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars (300+ Reviews)>>> Check the latest prices on Amazon <<<
Videos of the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
The following is the official video from Lansinoh regarding their Manual Breast Pump. It is a short video that outlines why you should buy their particular product.
Another nice video about the assembly, parts, cleaning and use of the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump, by an independent source, is shown below.
The Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump gets excellent reviews and comes with one of the lower prices on the market. There are still cheaper pumps you can buy, but not by much. Some reviews have even stated that they prefer the Lansinoh Manual Pump to the more expensive electric and battery operated pumps. This breast pump is certainly one of the best manual breast pumps on the market.
What I like:
- The pump design allows for pumping into most standard size storage bags
- It is very reasonably priced – particularly when compared to electric breast pumps
- It is from an old company with a solid reputation and years of experience
- The Lansinoh has a number of comfort enhancing features, such as the ComfortFit flange and ComfortSeal cushion. Comfort is a top prioriy.
- It is a simple product with only seven parts that make it easy to assemble, use and clean.
Overall the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump does well on both price and quality. If you are looking for a manual pump, this could be the device for you.