The Medela Pump in Style Advanced Electric Breast Pump is aptly named. It is both stylish and technologically advanced. Thanks to Medela’s “2-Phase Expression Technology” the Pump in Style feels more like your baby than any other breast pump on the market. And of course, all parts on the Pump in Style Pump that come into contact with your breast milk are free of BPA.
What makes Medela pumps different is the research they have done on how a baby feeds. Dr. Peter Hartmann, who is a leader in the field of lactation did this research. The result, the 2-Phase Expression Technology, imitates a baby. This makes the pump very efficient. You will express more milk in less time.
Medela Pump in Style Advanced Electric Breast Pump with On the Go Tote Design
The Pump in Style is a different design than any other pump on the market. It is unique. The pump itself is built into the on-the-go tote bag so you can take your pump anywhere. Just throw the bag over your shoulder and go. The tote is black microfiber, holds the double electric pump and has room for a built in bottle holder and tubing pocket.
The fully assembled pump is shown in the picture below.
The Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with On the Go Tote has many excellent features.
- Efficiency based on its 2-Phase Expression Technology
- Electric with 9V Vehicle adaptor available
- All parts that touch breast milk are BPA free
- Double pump designed for daily use
- One-touch let down button to maximize efficiency
- Pumps built into a stylish microfiber tote
- Built in bottle holders and storage pockets for tubing
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustment for your comfort
- Removable PVC free cooler with contour ice pack
- Keeps milk cool for up to 12 hours
The Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with On the Go Tote normally sells for around $240. The Pump in Style comes with many nice features and excellent reviews.
The package includes:
- 1 x Microfiber tote with built-in motor
- 1 x 9 volt AC Adaptor
- 1 x Double pumping kit with 24 mm PersonalFit breast shields, connectors, valves, membranes and tubing
- 1 x Battery Pack (8 AA batteries not included)
- 1 x Removable cooler and ice pack
- 4 x 5 oz./150 mL breast milk bottles and lids
- 1 x Instructions for use in English, Spanish and French
- 1 x Breast feeding information guide
Ratings and Reviews
I find that Amazon reviews provide great insight into the quality of a product and so we have included the Rating and the number of reviews for you to see here.
The Medela Pump in Style Advanced Electric Breast Pump Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars (400+ Reviews)
Videos of the Medela Pump in Style Advanced Electric Breast Pump
This video tells you how to assemble and use the Pump in Style
This video gives you a review and tips on how to use this pump
The pump built into a tote is such a great idea for the on-the-go mother (and what mother isn’t?). With that and Medela’s 2-Phase Expression Technology this pump clearly stands above the competition.
What I like:
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are PBA free, which is an absolute must
- I love the portability, but I already mentioned that
- Medela has an excellent and deserved reputation for quality
- Everything you need fits into the tote
- The tote has its own cooler and ice pack so you can pump and store anywhere
- And of course the 2-Phase Expression Technology that makes this pump so efficient
This is a great device. It gets well-deserved excellent reviews from its users. It has a unique design that serves a great function and it has technology that no other competitor has. All this and it comes at a great price.