The Philips AVENT Comfort Manual Breast Pump has a number of nice features that will allow you to express your milk with ease. The pump is BPA free and is easily used in most locations, whether that be at home, out and about or even in the office.
The main selling point for this breast pump is that it is lightweight, compact and has a really nice ergonomic handle to allow you to pump for as long as you need to. It also has a massage cushion to assist in stimulating milk flow.
Philips Avent Comfort Manual Breast Pump Design
The Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump is a simple manual breast pump. It is designed with your comfort in mind and the breast shield design means that you do not have to lean forward to express.
The pump itself looks like what is pictured below, with the body, handle and attached bottle.
This breast pump one has a number of great features.
- Unique design lets you sit comfortably upright while you pump
- Soft, textured massage cushion helps stimulate milk flow
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable, one-handed operation
- Includes Natural bottle and newborn nipple
- Compatible with other Natural and Classic Philips AVENT bottles and storage containers
- All components are dishwasher safe and BPA free
The Philips Avent Comfort Manual Breast Pump normally sells for around $40. This is one of the more expensive manual breast pumps, but it does come with a number of positive reviews and nice features.
The package includes:
- 1 x Breast pump body with handle
- 1 x Standard size cushion
- 1 x Natural bottle 4oz
- 1 x Extra soft Newborn Flow Nipple
- 1 x Massage cushion cover
- 1 x Sealing disc for milk storage
- 4 x Breast pad sample packs (2 Day pads & 2 Night pads)
Ratings and Reviews
I find that Amazon reviews provide great insight into the quality of a product and so we have included the Rating and the number of reviews for you to see here.
Philips Avent Comfort Manual Breast Pump Rating: 4.1 out of 5 stars (100+ Reviews)
>>> Check the latest prices on Amazon <<<
Videos of the Philips Avent Comfort Manual Breast Pump
The following is the official video from Philips regarding the Avent Comfort Manual Breast Pump. It is a brief video showing a handful of the benefits this particular manual breast pump can provide.
As far as manual breast pumps go, the Philips AVENT Comfort Manual Breast Pump is one of the better ones. As with most manual breast pumps – you aren’t going to get anywhere near the same amount of milk out as you would with an electric breast pump, but chances are this one will perform better than many other ones.
What I like:
- The pad is nice and soft / smooth and sits comfortably – Let’s face it, when you have this one your breast for 30 to 40 minutes, you want it to be comfortable!
- It is reasonably priced – particularly when compared to electric breast pumps
- The handle is ergonomically designed to allow for continuous pumping and limited hand ache.
- It is very easy to pack away in a diaper bag and take with you wherever you travel.
Overall the Philips AVENT Comfort Manual Breast Pump is fairly impressive and if you are in the market for a manual breast pump then this shouldn’t disappoint you. We ranked it 3rd in our best manual breast pump review list.