The Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump is a simple, easy to use manual breast pump. What sets this device apart from its competition is that it features two modes, Stimulation and Expression. Using the two modes there is greater milk production in less time.
Medela is the first company in the world to have researched babies’ feeding behavior. From that research they have developed their “2-Phase Expression Technology”. This technology is what makes the Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pumps different from all others. The pump is efficient, allowing you to express more milk in less time.
The Medela Harmony is also comfortable, lightweight, has an ergonomically designed handle and all parts that come in contact with your breast milk are PBA free. It is an excellent device for occasional milk pumping. We have even included it in our best breast pump list.
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump Design
The Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump is an ergonomically designed, easy to use, manual breast pump. It is designed to be lightweight, easy to use, mobile, comfortable to use and easy to assemble and clean.
The fully assembled pump is shown in the picture below.
The Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump has many excellent features.
- Efficiency based on its 2-Phase Expression Technology
- Ergonomic design provides for comfortable use
- All parts that touch breast milk are BPA free
- Design allows for efficient and discreet extraction everywhere
- Individual Breast Shield sizes available
- Intuitive use, it is easy to handle, use and clean
The Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump normally sells for around $32. This is less expensive than other, competing manual breast pumps and still comes with many nice features and excellent reviews.
The package includes:
- 1 x Harmony Breast Pump
- 1 x Soft breast shield
- 1 x Container stand
- 2 x five ounce containers
- 2 x lids
- Breast feeding Information Guide and Instruction Manual
Ratings and Reviews
I find that Amazon reviews provide great insight into the quality of a product and so we have included the Rating and the number of reviews for you to see here.
The Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump Rating: 4.1 out of 5 stars (600+ Reviews)
Videos of the Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump
The following video shows how to assemble the Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump
This video gives a good review of this pump
The 2-Phase Expression Technology clearly differentiates the Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump from other competing manual breast pumps. Manual breast pumps will never give you the same amount of milk as you would achieve in the same time as you would with an electric pump, but the unique Harmony technology does provide for excellent manual pump efficiency.
What I like:
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are PBA free, which is an absolute must
- It is better priced than other manual pumps and certainly lower in cost than an electric pump.
- The ergonomic design allows for very easy use.
- It is lightweight, easy to pack, carry and use on-the-go.
Overall the Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump is an excellent device that should be highly rated on its efficiency of use. It is highly reviewed by many uses, including on Amazon. When you consider the price, in addition to its efficiency, this is an excellent breast pump.